Admission Procedure for Foreign Students Specialty 223 Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
1. Candidates, wishing to apply to Higher Educational Communal Institution of Lviv Regional Council “Andrey Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy”, should send an email to email@example.com with such documents:
А. An application form;
B. A copy of passport;
C. A copy of High (Secondary) School Certificate with academic results;
D. Consent to personal data processing;
E. A copy of results of external independent testing (if available).
2. After receiving the package of the above documents you will get the detailed instructions. Please, follow these instructions and an official Invitation Letter for studying at “Andrey Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy” will be sent to your e-mail. The Invitation Letter should be submitted to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country for the purpose of receiving a student visa. The invitation is valid for 6 months.
3. After obtaining the student visa you should inform the Foreign Students Department of “Andrey Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy” about the exact date of your arrival to Ukraine and your flight number.
4. After arriving at “Andrey Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy” you should submit the Application Package to the Foreign Students Department, and then you will be invited for an interview.
The Application Package (should be personally submitted to the Foreign Students Department):
- passport with valid student visa;
- high (secondary) school certificate with academic results (original and copy);
- birth certificate (original and copy);
- health certificate (valid within two months from the date of issue);
- HIV-negative test certificate (valid within two months from the date of issue);
- 12 photos (size 3х4).
5. The admission procedure will be completed after signing the Agreement with the Academy.
Applicants take entrance examinations in the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, the language of instruction (Ukrainian / English).
Period of training: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – 4 years.
Students’ training is provided in Ukrainian or English (at the student’s choice).
The academic year begins on September 1st.